Businesses can find out about programs and products to save money, water and power at next week’s Greening for Growth forum.
Hear from Current Consulting, Pure Organic Grocer and CitiPower Port Phillip Business Excellence Award winners’ Kosdown and Daisy Dry Cleaning about what they’ve done to make their business more sustainable.
You can also talk to:
- Energy Matters: experts in renewable energy options
- Ecovantage: showing easy energy saving product installations
- Green Steps: on sustainability training programs
- Port Phillip ecoCentre: about local environmental programs
- Sustainability Victoria
- Victorian Employer’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Moreland Energy Foundation
Carrotmob (Helen and Ashlee) will also be there to talk about how you can get a mob of customers.
The event is held by The City of Port Phillip and Small Business Victoria.
Save time, save money and save the environment
Time: Monday 27 February, 5.30-7.30pm
Place: Port Melbourne Town hall auditorium, 333 Bay Street, Port Melbourne
Please RSVP for catering purposes (light refreshments provided) by emailing email@example.com or phoning 9209 6777.